The savings cards are here. The saving cards are here! That is right – you can pick up your very own “Omaha Adventure 2014” Discount Cards. Two versions of this card happen to be available. You can request the cards here.
If you live outside of Omaha, this is what your card includes:
Attraction Discounts (for up to 6 individuals):
• Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo – $2 off Admission
• Omaha Children’s Museum – $2 off Admission
• The Durham Museum – $2 off Admission
• Lauritzen Gardens – $2 off Admission/Tram Combo
• Joslyn Art Museum – $2 off $10 @ the gift shop
Shopping & Restaurant coupons include:
• Amazing Pizza Machine – $2 off Power Play Buffet & Play Pack
• Over $300 of coupons to Village Pointe Shopping Center
Discounts valid through September 30, 2014
Local Omaha residents – you can click here to learn more about the card that is specific to Omaha. You can also pick a copy of the card at any First National Bank branch location.
Discount cards are while supplies last of course, so get yours today! I have mine already, so I am set for many Omaha adventures this summer! Maybe I will see you along the way!
P.S. Want more tips on enjoying Omaha this summer? A bunch of my favorite Omaha bloggers got together and compiled a great how-to list of having the best summer ever in the big O! Start out here at my friend’s Oh! My Omaha’s Water Fun post. She has a link to all of the other places!